Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Penguin.... Complaint...........

Yo... I did so many stuff today....
ISO - Itu susah orang
who ask I am an employee, have to follow instruction. "Li Lee, U are person in charged for ISO this year. I will ask Poh Yee handover to You." " no Need worry, you just ask others to do for you. You consolidate only."

Bullshit!!!!! All also done by me. "Ask Li lee come down to site and set up the file for ISO, ask her what need to file in." I die die need to go to site and set up everythings for them.

"Li Lee... Li Lee.... Li Lee..." Is it my name easy to pronouce? or My face look so easy to instruct?

Today get an email. "I cant get Li Lee, Please assist this for me." Goshhh...... I have so many site to attend... I where have time to waiting for your call? I where have time to read your email in few hours?

Today got a sms from my manager as well: " this is an sms from supplier: since I keep calling Li Lee and cannot get her. If today cannot get her PO, we cannot send the things to site on Monday." Huh?!!! I 1 day have thousand of PO need to issue. just few thousand dollar then attitude there. People few million dollar also have to wait for me. Please give me some time, I not 8 hours stay in office. I still need to attend site meeting and inspection.

I think my decision to go Dubai is correct.......

2 comments:

smallsnoopy said...

wei...dun go first... let me have a celebration for u ler..

新怡 said...

Dubai - a good place for earning too but living!

u still young, just do whatever you think is right, sometime "chance" only one! all the BEST!!