Friday, October 30, 2009

Penguin, please woke Up.....

This year is a hard year for me.
November is around the corner, there are so many Chrismas decoration around Orchard road. I feel scared when saw this type of decoration because feel that time fly so fast. 2010 coming soon.
I am 25 years old in year 2010. ya..ya... 25 years old.
But, todate.. i was so failure... fail in my life, my relationship,my career, my everythings.....

2009 is a suffering year for me, is a nightmare...... most of the time.. i was sad, unhappy, cry........... Just most of the time, i choose to forget, i choose to ignore..... Put it in my deep heart. The time I sad and unhappy is more than the time i happy......

Penguin, please woke up........please....
Dun cheat yourself anymore.
please face the truth............

No comments: